!! This is contingent on someone setting up instruments as keywords for all students. Linley has done some, but not all yet… 😥
- Select “Students” on the top bar.
- On the left column, select “All Classes” or “All Camps” and tick the relevant ensemble.
- Staying on the left column, select “All Keywords” and tick the relevant instruments.
- Click on the cross sign to close the pop-up. If the students’ names do not show up, that may mean that the keyword feature is not yet set up for them. See the second video below on how to do this. It may take some time…
- Click on “Select All” to select all students.
- Click on the mail icon on the bottom bar.
- Make the appropriate selections on the email blast.